Full Synthetic Oil Change from Tires Plus Total Car Care
Searching for a full synthetic oil change to help keep your engine working as it should? Good idea: engine oil is vital for the well-being of your vehicle's engine, and without scheduled changes you'll suffer engine wear, deteriorating performance and perhaps even costly repairs. Schedule a convenient appointment at Tires Plus Total Car Care and we'll take you through a full line of engine oils that meet the needs of both your vehicle and your budget.
Be Proactive and Save
If you know your motor oil is pure and clean, you know that your engine's performance and durability will be optimized. Have your vehicle’s oil inspected and changed regularly to save money down the road by sparing yourself and your vehicle from the costly repairs that come from dirty oil. Discover our full synthetic oil change options, which include:
Synthetic Blend Oil Change*
Not your conventional oil change. Value-priced, superior product.
- 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 Synthetic Blend
Specialty/High Mileage Oil Change*
High Mileage - designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles:
- 0W-20 Kendall GT-1© Synthetic Blend Designed to deliver advanced wear protection in vehicles requiring a 0W-20 motor oil.
- 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 Kendall GT-1© High Mileage Specifically designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles.
- 5W-30 Kendall GT-1© dexos1™ Specially designed to meet performance requirements of the GM dexos1™ specification.
Premium/Full Synthetic Oil Change*
For the best high and low temperature protection.
- 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 5W-40 Kendall GT-1© Full Synthetic
Premium Specialty Oil Change*
Premium full synthetic oil provides maximum protection primarily for European passenger vehicles.
- 5W-30, 5W-40 Kendall GT-1© Euro Full Synthetic
* Install new oil filter, Refill up to 5 quarts motor oil (additional quarts extra), Lubricate chassis (if applicable) - 3 month / 3,000 mile warranty Ask a Wheel Works teammate to learn how often your manufacturer recommends oil and filter change for your vehicle.
Your oil filter is the first line of defense, stopping debris and dirt from entering the important areas of your engine — for top engine performance, our experts will replace your oil filter with every oil change. Make your appointment today and see how it's just one of our many pluses.