Front end alignment in Pennsylvania
When your vehicle requires a prompt front end alignment in Pennsylvania, you can depend on Tires Plus Total Car Care and the Smart Service technicians we provide to get it done right – effectively and affordably. Our experienced Smart Service Technicians are committed to keeping your tires — and your entire vehicle — in top shape for years to come.
Whether it's a car, truck or SUV you drive, you can expect our team to ensure your vehicle receives the professional attention it needs — get started by contacting your local Tires Plus Total Car Care now.
We put the PLUS in all we do
Both suspension and steering components start to wear out over the months, which means regularly maintaining your vehicle is important when looking to maintain your ride. If your tires are starting to wear unevenly or your vehicle is starting to veer to one side, our Smart Service technicians can manage the wear on your tire while keeping your vehicle straight on the road. During our front end alignment in Pennsylvania, we will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system
- Check your tire condition and air pressure
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles, if adjustable, to the manufacturer's specifications
- Road test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straight forward
- Provide you with a printout containing your before and after alignment readings