Cheap Oil Change in Omaha
Searching for a cheap oil change in Omaha that can help keep your engine in optimal condition? Tires Plus Total Car Care is your one-stop shop for worry-free motoring, and we understand better than anybody that your ride is utterly dependent on oil that's clean and contaminant-free.
Don't wait until it's too late — get your oil changed regularly to avoid extensive and costly engine damage or worse yet, engine failure.
Protect your vehicle's lifeblood
Regardless of the type or brand of vehicle you drive – car, minivan or truck – oil protects your engine from friction and heat. That's why optimal engine performance starts with clean, pure motor oil that is changed on a regular basis. You can count on the friendly Smart Service technicians at Tires Plus Total Car Care to keep your engine protected with a cheap oil change in Omaha that includes the right engine oil, expert service and impartial advice.
Synthetic Blend Oil Change*
This is no ordinary oil change. Outstanding product, competitive price.
- 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 Synthetic Blend
Specialty/High Mileage Oil Change*
High Mileage - made for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles:
- 0W-20 Kendall GT-1© Synthetic Blend made to deliver superior wear protection in vehicles requiring a 0W-20 motor oil.
- 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 Kendall GT-1© High Mileage specifically made for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles.
- 5W-30 Kendall GT-1© dexos1™ specifically made to meet performance requirements of the GM dexos1™ specification.
Premium/Full Synthetic Oil Change*
Maximum protection for the most demanding conditions.
- 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 5W-40 Kendall GT-1© Full Synthetic
Premium Specialty Oil Change*
Premium full synthetic oil provides the ultimate in protection primarily for European passenger vehicles.
- 5W-30, 5W-40 Kendall GT-1© Euro Full Synthetic
* Install new oil filter, Refill up to 5 quarts motor oil (additional quarts extra), Lubricate chassis (if applicable) - 3 month / 3,000 mile warranty Ask a Wheel Works teammate to learn how often your manufacturer recommends oil and filter change for your vehicle.