Alignment Service in Wisconsin
When your vehicle requires an alignment service in Wisconsin, you can rely on your neighborhood Tires Plus Total Car Care for efficient, detailed and budget-friendly service. We have the industry experience and understanding to keep your vehicle running well, and we can even increase the life of your ride and your tires, whether you currently drive an SUV, truck or sports coupe.
From cars to trucks and SUVs, we're dedicated to ensuring every auto gets the thorough attention it requires — simply contact your neighborhood Tires Plus Total Car Care now.
Service with a PLUS
Over time, your vehicle's suspension and steering components will begin to show signs of wear and tear — that's why regular maintenance is so vital. If your tires are wearing down too quickly or your vehicle is pulling to one side, our Smart Service specialists and auto care technology can reduce tire wear and keep you traveling straight and true. During our alignment service in Wisconsin, we will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system
- Check your tire condition and air pressure
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles, if adjustable, to the manufacturer's specifications
- Road test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straight forward
- Provide you with a printout containing your before and after alignment readings